Font at Dersingham Church, Norfolk
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, smooth cream wove paper
- 7 1/4 x 6 1/4 inches (18.4 x 15.9 cm) and 7 3/8 x 6 3/8 inches (18.7 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "J.S Cotman"; lower left: "Font at Darsingham[sic] Norfolk.__"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "J.S Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | font (religious building fixture)
- Associated Places:
- Dersingham | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Font at Dersingham Church, Norfolk, 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.