IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London: Plan, 1828
Design for Grosvenor House, London: Plan
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sketch of Columns
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/16 × 14 5/16 inches (33.5 × 36.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Sketch of alterations & additions to Grosvenor House"; in pen and black ink, throughout, plan labeled
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "Thomas Cundy | 1828"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | house | Plan
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.