Design for Grosvenor House, London: Plan
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 25 3/4 × 18 7/8 inches (65.4 × 47.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Design for Grosvenor House"; in pen and black ink, throughout, plan labeled
Watermarks: J. WHATMAN
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "Thomas Cundy 1829"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | house | Plan
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Cundy, 1790–1867, British, Design for Grosvenor House, London: Plan, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.