- July 1793
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 9 7/8 inches (18.1 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Sirree [ille-our]/July[-illeg]/ July 1793"; verso, in graphite, lower left: "J103 [encircled]."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cows | grass | huts | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.