- July 1793
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 7 1/8 × 9 7/8 inches (18.1 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Sirree [ille-our]/July[-illeg]/ July 1793"; verso, in graphite, lower left: "J103 [encircled]."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cows | grass | huts | landscape | natives | palm trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.