The Bungalow at Colgong, near Bhagalpur as it appeared after it was burnt
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 12 1/2 inches (23.2 × 31.8 cm)
In pen and brown ink, on old label, mounted with object: The Bungalow at Colgong/ as it appeared after it was burned, and in graphite: - near Bhagalpur; verso, in graphite, ll: T90 [encircled].
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bungalow | cows | figures | hill | landscape | natives | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bhagalpur | Colgong | India
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, The Bungalow at Colgong, near Bhagalpur as it appeared after it was burnt, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.