IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Constance Pierce, born 1946, American, Sketchbook
- Collage, pen and ink and colored pencil and watercolor on wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 4in. (13.3 x 10.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | front | plants | sketchbook
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.