- Funchal Castle Del Oiso (?), Madeira
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 16 5/16 × 22 7/16 inches (41.4 × 57 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Funchal, Castle Del Oisa (?) | Madeira";in graphite, center: "J.30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, Funchal Castle Del Oiso (?), Madeira, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.