IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Alexander, 1767–1816, British, A Beggar, undated
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, gray laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 3 5/8 inches (17.5 x 9.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "Alexander"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beggar | figure study | hat | man | peasant | walking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.