From Rungpore [Rangpur]
- ca. 1783
- Watercolor and graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 × 11 5/8 inches (25.7 × 29.5 cm)
Inscribed on contemporary mount (?); in pen and brown ink, lower right: "From Rungpour."
Watermark: (portion of) J Whatman / Fleur-de-Lis [?]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- huts | landscape | mountains | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Rangpur | Tista
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, From Rungpore [Rangpur], ca. 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.