IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Alexander, 1767–1816, British, Street in Maidstone, undated
Street in Maidstone
- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 4 1/2 inches (8.9 × 11.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys (architectural elements) | cityscape | doorstops | houses | street | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | Maidstone | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.