Section of a Wheel for Elevating Water
- Watercolor and gray ink over graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 4 1/8 inches (24.1 x 10.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center left: "Section of Wheel for Elevating Water"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | elevating | water | wheel
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Alexander, 1767–1816, British, Section of a Wheel for Elevating Water, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.