Figures by a Lake
- Pen, ink, gray wash, brown wash, watercolor, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 10 1/4 x 14 3/4 inches (26 x 37.5 cm) and 13 1/2 x 18 7/8 inches (34.3 x 47.9 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, lower left: "J144" [encircled]; in graphite, lower right: "Samuel DAVIS 67/2/1/100"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | hills | lake | landscape | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.