The Temple of Diana near Baia
- Part Of:
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches (14 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: "KK | 18"; in graphite lower left: "24" in graphite lower left: "The Temple of Diana near Baia"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | buildings | Grand Tour | hills | houses | temple | trees
- Associated Places:
- Baia | Europe | Italy
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Temple of Diana near Baia, between 1782 and 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.