IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Promontory of Porto Fino, between 1782 and 1783
Promontory of Porto Fino
- Part Of:
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 10 1/4 inches (18.4 x 26 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: "Promontory of Porto Fino"; in graphite lower left: "65"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Grand Tour | landscape | mountains | promontory | rocks (landforms) | sea | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Portofino
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.