IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Samuel Daniell, 1775–1811, British, Korah Girl with a Jar, 1802
Korah Girl with a Jar
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 6 1/2 inches (23.2 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "2d March 1802. | O.R. Korah", and in graphite, grid with numbers and some notations.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | girl | grass skirt
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Douglas Fordham, Aquatint Worlds : Travel, Print, and Empire 1770-1820, The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, New Haven and London, p. 196, fig. 165, NE2230 .F674 2019 (LC) Oversize [ORBIS]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.