- Korah Girl with a Jar
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 6 1/2 inches (23.2 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "2d March 1802. | O.R. Korah", and in graphite, grid with numbers and some notations.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | girl | grass skirt
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Douglas Fordham, Aquatint Worlds : Travel, Print, and Empire 1770-1820, The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, New Haven and London, p. 196, fig. 165, NE2230 .F674 2019 (LC) Oversize
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Daniell, 1775–1811, British, Korah Girl with a Jar, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.