Samuel Daniell, 1775–1811, British, Study of a Deer Resting, back view, ca. 1801
Study of a Deer Resting, back view
- ca. 1801
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 5 7/8 inches (11.7 × 14.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in graphite, center right:" 4."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | deer | resting
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.