Studies of Pallah Deer Resting
- ca. 1801
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 9 1/4 inches (15.6 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, partially rubbed, center left: "[illegible] Pallah"; verso, in graphite, center right: "3".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | deer | resting
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Daniell, 1775–1811, British, Studies of Pallah Deer Resting, ca. 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.