- Three Horses
- Graphite on thin, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 × 9 3/8 inches (15.2 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "32"
Watermark: 1797 (with part of a bend; unidentified; not in Heawood, Churchill or Shorter); Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | grazing | horses (animals)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Daniell, 1775–1811, British, Three Horses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.