Marinetti Reciting One of His Restful Futuristic Poems
- Pen and black ink with white gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 7 1/2 inches (24.8 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed top center in graphite: "Marinetti reciting one of his restful futuristic poems."; center right in graphite: "12"; bottom left in artist's hand in pen and black ink: "Allison"; bottom right in graphite: Marinetti [...]; on back top left in graphite: "A6/45"; top right in ink: "60"; center in graphite: "18 float"
Signed in artist's hand in pen and black ink bottom left: "Allison"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | man | poems | tuxedo
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Adrian Allinson, 1890–1959, British, Marinetti Reciting One of His Restful Futuristic Poems, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.