Coast of Genoa
- Part Of:
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite, varnish and buff ground on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 x 10 1/8 inches (17.8 x 25.7 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: "Coast of Genoa towards | Lerici."; in graphite lower left: "196"; in graphite lower right: "+"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | coast | hills | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | sea
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Genoa | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Coast of Genoa, between 1782 and 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.