Coast of Genoa
- Part Of:
- between 1782 and 1783
- Graphite, varnish and buff ground on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 x 10 1/8 inches (17.8 x 25.7 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: "Coast of Genoa towards | Lerici."; in graphite lower left: "196"; in graphite lower right: "+"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | coast | hills | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | sea
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Genoa | Italy
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Coast of Genoa, between 1782 and 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.