- Chinese Mother and Child
- Etching, hand-colored on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 7 5/8 inches (25.1 x 19.4 cm), Plate: 7 15/16 x 5 15/16 inches (20.2 x 15.1 cm), and Image: 7 15/16 x 5 15/16 inches (20.2 x 15.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "CHINESE MOTHER AND CHILD"; lower right: 21/25"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "CWB"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Charles W. Bartlett."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | bench | child | children | Chinese | cup | drinking | eating | embracing | family | food | genre subject | helping | holding | love | mother | sitting | tender | tunic
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles W. Bartlett, 1860–1940, British, Chinese Mother and Child, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.