The Demolition of Old London Bridge
- Watercolor, white gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 13 3/4 inches (24.1 x 34.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower center: "Drawn by G. Arnold. A.R.A."; in graphite lower right: "D.25895"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barge | bridge (built work) | buildings | cityscape | demolition | stones | wharf
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Arnald, 1763–1841, British, The Demolition of Old London Bridge, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.