- Watercolor, pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 3 3/8 inches (12.1 × 8.6 cm)
Inscribed on back top center in graphite: "31"; on back center in graphite: "19"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- axe | buckets (vessels) | figures (representations) | firefighter | gesturing | man | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.