Design for Funerary Monument
- Pen and black ink, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 × 5 3/4 inches (25.1 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left (canceled): "by E[?al]tine"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Eckstein"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | monument
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Eckstein, 1735–1818, German, Design for Funerary Monument, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.