- St. Alban's Abbey
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 × 13 inches (25.1 × 33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Edridge"; in graphite, lower left: "St. Albans Abbey - South Side"; inscribed on back in graphite, upper left: "St. Albans Abbey July 22. 1801"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | bridge (built work) | cathedral | landscape | trees | wagon
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hertfordshire | Saint Albans | The Cathedral and Abbey Church of St Alban | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, St. Alban's Abbey, 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.