- Clock Tower, St. Alban's Abbey
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 7 7/8 inches (26.4 × 20 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "St. Alban's"; lower center: "Clock Tower and Round Pump"
Watermark: Whatman 1794; collector's mark: "RAB"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edridge"; dated in graphite, lower left: "1801"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | church | pumping station | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hertfordshire | St. Alban's Abbey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Clock Tower, St. Alban's Abbey, 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.