Nether Hall, Essex
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 14 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (37.8 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "H. Edridge 1806 | Nether Hall Essex. Sep 25"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "H. Edridge 1806"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | fence | figure | hall | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.