- Part of a House and Garden
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 11 1/2 inches (20.6 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed, LR: Edridge (drawing laid down on card, cannot read verso).
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney | country house | fence | garden | gate | house | wall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Part of a House and Garden, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.