IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Warwick Castle from the New Bridge, undated
Warwick Castle from the New Bridge
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 15 1/8 inches (25.4 × 38.4 cm)
Signed and inscribed and dated in artist's hand in graphite, LR: H. Edridge [name traced over in later hand]/ Warwick Castle from the new bridge, July 1 [rest of date no longer visible].
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | castle | landscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Avon | England | United Kingdom | Warwick | Warwick Castle | Warwickshire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.