The Mint, Pont des Arts and L'Institut de France, Paris
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 18 13/16 inches (31.1 × 47.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Paris June 26. 1819"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Hotel di Momaie [...] du arts"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Institut de France or College de Greater Nations"
Watermark: "C. Wilmott"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barges | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- France | Institut de France | Paris | Pont des Arts | Seine
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, The Mint, Pont des Arts and L'Institut de France, Paris, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.