The Lecture House, Watford
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on moderately thick, rough, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 × 12 3/4 inches (25.4 × 32.4 cm)
Signed and dated in artist's hand in graphite, lower left: "H. Edridge 1806" (surname traced over in a later hand); and inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, lower center: "The Lecture House at Watford.'
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: " H. Edridge 1806"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | door | gate | house | road | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, The Lecture House, Watford, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.