Queen Elizabeth's Gallery and Black Prince's Gate, Windsor
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 7/8 × 12 7/8 inches (25.1 × 32.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Jany. 1804 | H. Edridge"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "Jany. 1804 | H. Edridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dome | gallery | gate
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Windsor | Windsor and Maidenhead
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Queen Elizabeth's Gallery and Black Prince's Gate, Windsor, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.