IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, A Winding River, undated
A Winding River
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 8 1/4 inches (14.3 × 21 cm)
Inscribed and signed in artist's hand? in graphite, verso; center: [illegible]; and lower left: "H. Edridge deltd".
Signed in graphite on verso, center: "H. Edridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | river | storm | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.