William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Portrait of John Hoppner, between 1808 and 1814
Portrait of John Hoppner
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Portrait of John Hoppner
- between 1808 and 1814
- Graphite with red chalk on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 1/4 x 7 1/4 inches (23.5 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "John Hoppner"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | collar | man | portrait | profile (figure) | wig
- Associated People:
- Hoppner, John (1758–1810), portrait painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.