William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Portrait of James Barry, between 1808 and 1814
Portrait of James Barry
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Portrait of James Barry
- between 1808 and 1814
- Graphite with red pencil on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 7 1/2 inches (25.4 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "James Barry"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | collar | man | portrait | profile (figure)
- Associated People:
- Barry, James (1741–1806), history painter, printmaker, and author
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.