- View of St. Paul's Cathedral from below Blackfriars
- Pen and gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 10 1/4 inches (17.5 × 26 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower left: "Jos. Farrington. 1791"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | view
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | St. Paul's Cathedral | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Farington, 1747–1821, British, View of St. Paul's Cathedral from below Blackfriars, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.