- Portrait of an Indian Prince
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 12 7/8 inches (24.4 × 32.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in pen and brown ink, lower center: "H: Edridge"
Signed on back in pen and brown ink, lower center: "H: Edridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Indian | portrait | prince | sword | turban
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Portrait of an Indian Prince, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.