Portrait of a Young Lady in a Turban
- Graphite, gray wash, brown wash and white gouache on moderately thisck, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 3 3/8 inches (11.1 × 8.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower center:" ELDRIDGE HENRY | PORTRAIT OF A WOMAN | LGD 62/6/14/36 | PM#3846 IR38 | B 197714.6158"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lady | portrait | seated | turban
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Portrait of a Young Lady in a Turban, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.