- Interior with Mother and Two Children
- Watercolor and graphite and pen and brown ink on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 7/8 inches (15.6 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, reinforced in graphite, lower right: "E Davis"; verso: in graphite, Upper left: F 10 [10?][upside down].
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: " EDavis"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armchair | children | genre subject | interior | mother
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Thompson Davis, 1833–1867, British, Interior with Mother and Two Children, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.