Interior with Mother and Two Children
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Snow Scene
- Watercolor and graphite and pen and brown ink on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 7/8 inches (15.6 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, reinforced in graphite, lower right: "E Davis"; verso: in graphite, Upper left: F 10 [10?][upside down].
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: " EDavis"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armchair | children | genre subject | interior | mother
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Thompson Davis, 1833–1867, British, Interior with Mother and Two Children, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.