IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
attributed to Mauritius Lowe, 1746–1793, British, Study of Classical Figures, undated
Study of Classical Figures
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Study of classical figures
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 8 1/4 inches (27.6 x 21 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "v"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Herman W. Liebert
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Classical | figure study | figures | Grand Tour | men | nude | religious and mythological subject | wings | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.