Joseph Farington, 1747–1821, British, A Sailing Dinghy with Three Men Leaving a Rocky Inlet, undated
A Sailing Dinghy with Three Men Leaving a Rocky Inlet
- Watercolor, with pen in brown ink, black ink, and graphite; verso: graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/8 × 25 3/8 inches (48.6 × 64.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dinghy | inlet | landscape | marine art | rocks (landforms)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.