The Farm House
- after 1813
- Pen, brown ink, watercolor, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 12 5/8 inches (24.4 × 32.1 cm)
Watermarks: not in Heawood, Shorter or Churchill (J. Whatman/ 1813).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney | cow | farm | fence | horse (animal) | house | thatched roof
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.