IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Joseph Farington, 1747–1821, British, A Mill by a Waterfall, undated
A Mill by a Waterfall
- Pen, brown ink, brown wash, gray wash, white gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 7 3/4 inches (14.6 × 19.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | house | landscape | mill | river | trees | waterfall
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.