Trees and a Distant Castle
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 × 7 7/8 inches (25.1 × 20 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Joseph Farington"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Joseph Farington"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | hills | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Farington, 1747–1821, British, Trees and a Distant Castle, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.