- ca. 1758
- Watercolor with gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 × 11 1/8 inches (22.9 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso, impressions of three drawings of spiders.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | beetle (insect) | wings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.