Malcolm Drummond, 1880–1945, British, Portrait Study of an Artist, undated
Portrait Study of an Artist
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 8 1/8 inches (20 × 20.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | figure study | painter | painting (visual work) | profile
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.