- Renard's Hole, Dovedale, Derbyshire
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, black ink, gray ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 14 7/8 inches (33.7 × 37.8 cm)
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower left: "W Day 1789"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | rocks (landforms) | water
- Associated Places:
- Derbyshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Day, 1764–1807, Renard's Hole, Dovedale, Derbyshire, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.