- Watercolor with scraping on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 12 inches (16.8 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in brush and gray and brown ink, lower left: "Copley Fielding | 1830"; inscribed on back in graphite, center right: "Richmond Hill"; in graphite, lower center: "Dated 1830"
Signed and dated in brush and gray and brown ink, lower left: "Copley Fielding | 1830"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | fields | hill | houses | landscape | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Richmond Hill | Richmond upon Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Anthony Vandyke Copley Fielding, 1787–1855, British, Richmond Hill, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.