- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 1/4 × 10 3/8 inches (18.4 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in brush and gray ink, lower left: "T. Fielding 1832"; inscribed on back in graphite, upper left: "835.Thales Fielding.1"; in graphite, upper right: [...]; in graphite, center right: "Suffith"; in graphite, lower left: "5738 | Thales Fielding"; in graphite, lower right: "B | F. [...]"; in graphite, lower right: "1887"
Signed and dated in brush and gray ink, lower left: "T. Fielding 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | figures | genre subject | harvest | picking | plants | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.