Heneage Finch fourth Earl of Aylesford, 1751–1812, British, Facade of Ruined (?) Roman Temple, with Columns and Doorway, after 1771
Facade of Ruined (?) Roman Temple, with Columns and Doorway
- after 1771
- Watercolor and graphite, verso: blue wash on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 8 inches (23.5 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "216"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | Grand Tour | Roman (style or period) | ruins | temple
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.