- Facade of Ruined (?) Roman Temple, with Columns and Doorway
- after 1771
- Watercolor and graphite, verso: blue wash on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 8 inches (23.5 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "216"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | Grand Tour | Roman (style or period) | ruins | temple
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Heneage Finch fourth Earl of Aylesford, 1751–1812, British, Facade of Ruined (?) Roman Temple, with Columns and Doorway, after 1771
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.